Image Map

10 March, 2011

Two Days In

We're only on Day Two of Lent and I am already seeing an improvement in my life.  As you recall, I gave up Facebook for Lent and instead of the minutes that add up to hours of time wasted each day by stalking checking up on the people in my life, I am attending morning Mass.

Just in these two days I've already seen increased productivity and focus.  Like, actually got a ton of stuff done, and had meetings, AND worked our registration table for several hours.  It's like magic.

I also love that I can leave at 4 or 4:30 and have put a whole day behind me without feeling guilty.

I hope the rest of Lent goes well.  It's nice to be focused and balanced in ministry work, even just in two short days.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! We'd love to hear from you!