Image Map

01 March, 2011

Princess for a Day


All five of us princesses finished the half-marathon!

I still cannot believe it.  I seriously thought that I'd make it 3-4 miles max, as that is the furthest I've been walking. But after walking around Orlando and Disney on Friday or Saturday, my ankle was feeling pretty good so my new goal for the race was to make it to mile 6 (a little less than half way) so I could run walk through the princess castle in the middle of the Magic Kingdom.  As soon as Amanda I made it through the castle, she looked at me and said, "let's go! let's do it!"  and we did!

Lots more about the weekend, including a video montage that we've been working on for the last two months, will be coming soon.  I have a really busy week so it might be next week.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We'd love to hear from you!