Image Map

20 April, 2010

Eric's Birthday



I love birthdays!  I love to stretch them out and celebrate several times.

For Eric’s birthday we had a great dinner with his parents and his long time friend, Joey, at Dante’s Down the Hatch for fondue and the random pirate atmosphere.

Another night we celebrated with a small group of friends at Swallow at the Hallow, a BBQ place is Old Roswell.  Dinner was incredible, as you can imagine authentic southern bar-be-que to be.  And the desserts took eating to a whole new level.  Never in my life had I had a southern pie crust that flaky, crispy and melty-in-my-mouth.


Another night my parents took us to 5 Seasons, a local brew pub with organic, locally grown, seasonal food.  Mighty delicious.  My parents completed Eric’s motorcycle outfitting so he could return all the gear he has borrowed.

Then there is the best part of the birthday week, at least in my opinion.  I bought Eric a unicycle for his birthday.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Apparently, he had a friend in college who taught him.  And although he never got more advanced than a few pedal strokes down a hallway, he's been wanting to continue practicing so eventually he can be THAT GUY who unicycles to work.  I love him :)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We'd love to hear from you!